- Lignin solvolyse study
- At different temperatures
- In presence of hydrogen donating solvent
- Process parameters : :
- Temperature: from ambient to 350 °C
- o Pressure: from atmospheric pressure to 80 bar
- IGas: N_2
- in situ on line of the mixture during the test by ATR/IR probe (600-1900 cm-1, 200 bar, 250°C)
- off line of the initial and final mixture and by liquid sampling during the test: GC2D, CHONS
• 2 crystallizers
o A 30 liters double jacketed stirred reactor for the preparation of a high concentrated solution
* Temperature : from 20 to 90°C
o A 2.5 liters double jacket no-agitated batch crystallizer
* Temperature : from 0 to 80°C
• 2 diaphragm pumps : flow between 0.5 and 3 g/s
• Monitoring of 4 temperatures
- Application to industrial wastewater containing solvents and salts.
- Formation of ice layer and concentrated solution.
- Separation of the 2 phases by emptying.
- Ice purification by sweating.
- Pilot capacity : 300ml of solution.
- Monitoring of temperatures and ice growth by video acquisition.
- Study in static or dynamic mode with agitation by air bubbling or by solution recirculation.